[openstack-dev] All TripleO repositories are now in the openstack/ namespace!

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Sun Aug 18 23:32:02 UTC 2013

Thanks to -infra folk over this weekend, we're now in the openstack/
namespace for gerrit, git etc.

Anyone consuming these from git - such as trove - will need to update
to pull from the new repository, or you'll get stale code.

We'll give it a week or so and then delete the old repositories from
github etc to avoid confusion - please update before then to avoid
errors when we remove them.

Code review bookmarks will need updating immediately however.

Thanks!
Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>