[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Exceptions in neutron.extension

Matt Riedemann mriedem at us.ibm.com
Sun Aug 18 13:19:33 UTC 2013

I don't know what's right but for what it's worth I had cleaned up at
least one case like this where the exception was in both common and an
extension:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1210276

Seems to me like if more than one extension need the same type of
exception and the error message can be written such that it can be re-used
across extensions and common code, it should live in common to avoid
duplication.

Thanks,

MATT RIEDEMANN
Advisory Software Engineer
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development

Phone: 1-507-253-7622 | Mobile: 1-507-990-1889
E-mail: mriedem at us.ibm.com

3605 Hwy 52 N
Rochester, MN 55901-1407
United States