[openstack-dev] [Glance] Replacing Glance DB code to Oslo DB code.

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Sun Aug 18 07:53:37 UTC 2013

I always just liked SQL as the database abstraction layer ;)

On a more serious note I think novas new object model might be a way to go but in all honesty there won't be a one size fits all solution. I just don't think sqlalchemy is that solution personally (maybe if we just use sqlalchemy core it will be better and eject just the orm layer).

Sent from my really tiny device...