[openstack-dev] General Question about CentOS

Bob Ball bob.ball at citrix.com
Fri Aug 16 22:16:58 UTC 2013

I'm running the unit tests and can confirm they do work.

I'm currently developing support for xenserver-core on CentOS 6.4 and many of the tempest tests pass, and I'm working through the failures that exist.

I haven't encountered anything yet which is caused by CentOS so I imagine it will all work.

Bob