[openstack-dev] [glance] [ceilometer] Periodic Auditing In Glance

Alex Meade alex.meade at rackspace.com
Thu Aug 15 15:58:09 UTC 2013

I don't know any actual numbers but I would have the concern that images tend to stick around longer than instances. For example, if someone takes daily snapshots of their server and keeps them around for a long time, the number of exists events would go up and up.

Just a thought, could be a valid avenue of concern.

-Alex