[openstack-dev] Migrating to testr parallel in tempest

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Aug 15 07:04:23 UTC 2013

+1 good idea

I was wondering this myself.

Sent from my really tiny device...

On Aug 14, 2013, at 1:07 PM, "Alexius Ludeman" <lex at lexinator.com<mailto:lex at lexinator.com>> wrote:

I kind of high jacked another thread with my testr problems, but I want to reiterate it directly on this one as they are my pain points I had from the transition.

testr does not appear to support --exclusion[1] or --stop[2].

I have a work around for --exclusion, by:
testr list-tests | egrep -v regex-exclude-list > unit-tests.txt
testr --load-list unit-tests.txt

I do not have a work around for --stop.

[1]https://bugs.launchpad.net/testrepository/+bug/1208610
[2]https://bugs.launchpad.net/testrepository/+bug/1211926