[openstack-dev] Migrating to testr parallel in tempest

Alexius Ludeman lex at lexinator.com
Wed Aug 14 20:02:47 UTC 2013

I kind of high jacked another thread with my testr problems, but I want to
reiterate it directly on this one as they are my pain points I had from the
transition.

testr does not appear to support --exclusion[1] or --stop[2].

I have a work around for --exclusion, by:

testr list-tests | egrep -v regex-exclude-list > unit-tests.txt
testr --load-list unit-tests.txt

I do not have a work around for --stop.

[1]https://bugs.launchpad.net/testrepository/+bug/1208610
[2]https://bugs.launchpad.net/testrepository/+bug/1211926