[openstack-dev] [keystone] [oslo] postpone key distribution bp until icehouse?

Yee, Guang guang.yee at hp.com
Wed Aug 14 16:09:24 UTC 2013

It's just an extension, shouldn't be treated differently as long as it
follow the rules and regulations.

1.      Bp

2.      Spec (identity-api)

3.      Server-side changes (keystone)

4.      Client-side changes if any (python-keystoneclient)

If OpenStack security community is participating in the code reviews, that
would even be awesomer.

Guang