[openstack-dev] [ANVIL] Missing openvswitch dependency for basic-neutron.yaml persona

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at bull.net
Wed Aug 14 09:23:46 UTC 2013

Thanks for the links, pretty useful. I do understand the process, but I
have to admin I don't catch which Cheetah placeholder I would use for
doing a big 'if' statement conditioning the package
openstack-neutron-openvswitch on the core_plugin yaml option.

As you said, this is not enough, if asked, openvswitch should also
either be compiled or fetched from RDO.
I filed a bug : https://bugs.launchpad.net/anvil/+bug/1212165

Anyway, I'm pretty much interested in doing the 1. you mentioned, I
still need to understand things, tho. Could you be more precise on the
way the spec files are populated ?

Thanks,
-Sylvain