[openstack-dev] I18n's meeting tomorrow

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Aug 14 07:57:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

There will be OpenStack I18n team meeting at 0100UTC on Thursday (August
15th) in IRC channel #openstack-meeting.
The time, we use Asia/America friendly time. Welcome to join the meeting.

We will cover following topics this time:

      Action items from the last meeting
      Progress with Japanese doc site
      Glossary defined in Transifex
      Transifex requirements/bugs collection
      Open discussion

For more details, please look into
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/I18nTeamMeeting.

Again, if you are interested in I18n or OpenStack, welcome to join us.
We need translators and developers too.
Please contact us through IRC channel #openstack-translation, or mailing
address: openstack-i18n at list.openstack.org.
Please refer to our wiki page for more details:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam

Best regards
Daisy