[openstack-dev] Proposal to support new Cinder driver for CloudByte's Elastistor

John Griffith john.griffith at solidfire.com
Tue Aug 13 15:01:31 UTC 2013

Hi Amit,

I think part of what Thierry was eluding to was the fact that feature
freeze for Grizzly is next week.  Also in the past we've been trying to
make sure that folks did not introduce BP's for new drivers in the last
release mile-stone.  There are other folks that are in this position
however they've also proposed their BP's for their driver and sent updates
to the Cinder team since H1.

That being said, if you already have working code that you think is ready
and can be submitted we can see what the rest of the Cinder team thinks.
 No promises though that your code will make it in, there are a number of
things already in process that will take priority in terms of review time
etc.

Thanks,
John