[openstack-dev] Any one can help on nova source hacking?
Zhang, Li ((Victor,ES-OCTO-HCC-CHINA-BJ))
li.zhang23 at hp.com
Tue Aug 13 05:26:57 UTC 2013
Thanks for your sharing, I will take a look at the links you provided.
Sure, I will share anything interesting during my hacking.
From: Noorul Islam K M [mailto:noorul at noorul.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 12:21
To: Zhang, Li ((Victor,ES-OCTO-HCC-CHINA-BJ))
Cc: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] Any one can help on nova source hacking?
"Zhang, Li ((Victor,ES-OCTO-HCC-CHINA-BJ))" <li.zhang23 at hp.com> writes:
> Dear stackers,
> Recently, I am planning to hack the source of the nova project, it is really a huge project in openstack!
> I got lost in where to start from, anybody out there can give a hint
> on this?
I also started recently.
1. First thing I did is to go through 'Contribute to OpenStack' section
in the wiki page https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Main_Page
2. docs.openstack.org also has several documentations.
3. For nova https://launchpad.net/nova page has links to more documents.
If you are looking at low level API documentation here it is
4. The following links were also helpful
After this there were no follow-up articles.
5. This document is very high level but has a comprehensive diagram in
I hope this helps. If you find anything interesting, let me know.
Thanks and Regards
More information about the OpenStack-dev