[openstack-dev] Blueprint review

Álvaro López García alvaro.lopez.garcia at cern.ch
Fri Aug 9 08:43:33 UTC 2013

On Thu 08 Aug 2013 (17:45), Joe Gordon wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 12:41 AM, Álvaro López García <
> alvaro.lopez.garcia at cern.ch> wrote:
>
> > Hi John.
> >
> > On Wed 07 Aug 2013 (15:56), Joe Gordon wrote:
> > > Can you provide more detail in the BP,  there isn't very much to review
> > it
> > > on right now.
> >
> > Thanks for your interest, I've updated it a bit [1].
> >
> > [1]
> > https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/multiple-image-cache-handlers
>

> Thanks, this seems reasonable enough to me.  Although the blueprint doesn't
> say if the imagecache is for libvirt or  hyperv.

Yes, it is only for libvirt (and baremetal, that uses the libvirt image
cache).

> Also I assume multiple
> means you have multiple options to choose from not that you can run
> multiple imagecaches at the same time on one node.

Yes, indeed. It is meant to choose 1 from all the choices, not running
multiple managers.

Thanks again.

Álvaro López García                              aloga at ifca.unican.es
Instituto de Física de Cantabria         http://alvarolopez.github.io
Ed. Juan Jordá, Campus UC                      tel: (+34) 942 200 969
Avda. de los Castros s/n
39005 Santander (SPAIN)