[openstack-dev] Blueprint review

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 00:45:50 UTC 2013

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 12:41 AM, Álvaro López García <
alvaro.lopez.garcia at cern.ch> wrote:

> Hi John.
>
> On Wed 07 Aug 2013 (15:56), Joe Gordon wrote:
> > Can you provide more detail in the BP,  there isn't very much to review
> it
> > on right now.
>
> Thanks for your interest, I've updated it a bit [1].
>
> [1]
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/multiple-image-cache-handlers

Thanks, this seems reasonable enough to me.  Although the blueprint doesn't
say if the imagecache is for libvirt or  hyperv.  Also I assume multiple
means you have multiple options to choose from not that you can run
multiple imagecaches at the same time on one node.