[openstack-dev] [Savanna] Cluster launch error

Dmitry Mescheryakov dmescheryakov at mirantis.com
Wed Aug 7 10:33:13 UTC 2013

Linus,

Sorry for taking so long to respond.  The cluster machines were removed by
rollback which was caused by exception:
2013-08-04 11:08:33.907 3542 INFO savanna.service.instances [-] Cluster
'cluster-test-01' creation rollback (reason: unexpected type <type
'NoneType'> for addr arg)

Looks like currently code hides the exception stacktrace, so I can't tell
what caused it. My suggestion would be to change the code to print the
stacktrace. That way it will be much easier to diagnose the issue.

Dmitry