[openstack-dev] [neutron] Enabling neutron gating

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Aug 6 01:22:17 UTC 2013

Well, the neutron gate is still unstable, it killed the
global-requirements change from going in today. Bug filed here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1208661

Can someone from the neutron team that has the ability to change bug
priorities please bump that to critical?

	-Sean

On 08/05/2013 02:59 PM, Nachi Ueno wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> 2013/8/5 Clark Boylan <clark.boylan at gmail.com>:

>>> Here is a commit to turn it back on: https://review.openstack.org/40250
>>>
>>> -Jim
>>>
>> This change has been merged, gate-tempest-devstack-vm-neutron is now
>> voting and gating again.
>>
>> Clark

Sean Dague
http://dague.net