[openstack-dev] [taskflow] Taskflow Video Tutorial

Jessica Lucci jessica.lucci at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Aug 2 16:06:46 UTC 2013

Yes - sorry about that. Wasn't thinking ahead when I uploaded the video. :p

You can view it on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJLc3U-KYxQ

On Aug 2, 2013, at 10:49 AM, Jay Pipes <jaypipes at gmail.com<mailto:jaypipes at gmail.com>>