[openstack-dev] [Horizon] how to add unmerged dependency to test-requirements

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Thu Aug 1 18:18:30 UTC 2013

The short answer is: "you can test and develop it locally but you cannot push it upstream until you get the dependencies released." As much as that may be frustrating, it prevents an enormous amount of pain which OpenStack has gone through in the past when things fail to be released as expected.

 Please work with the Neutron team to get their end of things done first.

Thanks!

    - Gabriel