[openstack-dev] Openstack Service requirement

Addepalli Srini-B22160 B22160 at freescale.com
Thu Aug 1 05:02:06 UTC 2013

RPC  will send the notifications to the queues that have joined the exchanges.

Any notifications that were published before your service registers are not seen by your service.

Your service needs to get hold of the data using Nova and Neutron API.

In summary,  when your service comes up,  in addition to registering for notifications,  it is needed to get the existing data using Nova/Neutrion API.

Thanks
SRini