[openstack-dev] [marconi] Development process adjustments

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Mon Apr 29 13:50:47 UTC 2013

On 04/26/2013 11:03 AM, Kurt Griffiths wrote:
> How would an Asterisk solution compare to Mumble?

I'm honestly not familiar with Mumble.  I took a quick look at the web
site, though.  It looks like it implements its own protocol, so you're
probably limited to the client applications they provide.

An Asterisk solution could offer connectivity via standard protocols
(SIP and XMPP) and allow you to connect with a number of different
clients, including desktop applications, mobile apps, desk phones, or
even via google talk (since it uses XMPP).

--
Russell Bryant