[openstack-dev] Keystone Service Catalog endpoints vs. API versions

Brian Waldon bcwaldon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 22:05:19 UTC 2013

Keystone should not have any versions in its service catalog endpoints as version publication and negotiation belongs to the service itself. Your third option is the solution to the core problem here. And to be clear, in addition to the host/port, the endpoints should also be able to define a base path.