[openstack-dev] gitdm repo moved into openstack-infra org

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Fri Apr 26 02:38:33 UTC 2013

Hey all!

After Mark said he didn't really want to spend time maintaining it,
promptly followed by every company on the planet using the results of
the repo for bragging or shaming purposes - we've sucked the contents of
markmc's gitdm repo into openstack-infra/gitdm. Dan Stangel has agreed
to be involved with doing some work on and around it and tracking
contributions to things like infra projects, devstack, library projects
and of course docs - which he and annegentle have been working on.

At the moment, the core team consists of markmc, dan stangel and the
infra team - but I'm sure they'd be happy to have help.

Stefano is of course also working on the bitergia and zAgile dashboards.
The thought is that this is what people are looking at right now - so we
might as well make it as accurate as it can be. Once the other community
dashboards are ready and we're happy with them, we'll retire the gitdm code.

Monty