[openstack-dev] [nova][keystone] Message Queue Security

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Apr 25 19:39:19 UTC 2013

Except there is concurrency, eventlet just makes it 'appear' that there
isn't.

Right now any blocking operation will cause a context-switch, think of
that as the trigger to cause said context-switch.

In regular process schedulers there is just a different trigger that the
operating system uses.

So to me we already have concurrency (not for simple int operations of
course), its just sorta ghetto :-P