[openstack-dev] [Quantum][LBaaS] LBaaS development plan for Havana

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 25 16:23:40 UTC 2013

Sumit,
No, thanks for reminding! need to think how it will fit into the plan (at
which step it would be easier to implement)

Youcef, drivers are only vendor-specific in my diagram (both plugin-side
drivers or agent-side drivers).
Device Inventory or scehduling don't belong to drivers, but drivers could
rely on them.

Thanks,
Eugene.