[openstack-dev] [nova][keystone] Message Queue Security

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Thu Apr 25 16:04:50 UTC 2013

you dont need to negotiate algorithms on the fly. If the crypto arrives
with a clear indication of what algorithms it has used (as in S/MIME,
X.509 certs etc.) then the receiving code can automatically determine
which algorithms to use to decrypt the message. Of course, negotiation
of algorithms for point to point connections e.g. as in TLS/SSL, allows
an optimal set to be chosen from the outset

david