[openstack-dev] [oslo] IRC meeting info

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 14:27:11 UTC 2013

Hi Annie,

On Wed, 2013-04-24 at 18:23 -0700, Annie Cheng wrote:
> Hi Oslo team,
>
> Is there a weekly IRC meeting for Oslo?
>
> I can't find it on https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings

I tend to be a little sceptical about regularly meetings in general, so
that's part of the reason why we haven't done one to date :)

However, I'm totally up for having a meeting whenever someone has
something they want to talk about. To that end, I've created:

  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Oslo

We just need to agree on a time slot to keep open for the meeting. Sigh,
this is never fun. Here's a doodle to see what time suits for people:

  http://www.doodle.com/vbs7ux7m4pa3c6c5

Cheers,
Mark.