[openstack-dev] [Heat] Template repository location (infra guidance needed)

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Wed Apr 24 19:16:57 UTC 2013

Randall,

No, they are related, but different. I linked them. Yours involves the creation of a repo, mine involves a client feature to use the repo, or specify an alternate, obviating the need to specify an explicit template file, but letting you use a name for the template so it would work more like "pip install <whatever>".

Adrian

On Apr 24, 2013, at 12:08 PM, Randall Burt <randall.burt at RACKSPACE.COM<mailto:randall.burt at RACKSPACE.COM>>