[openstack-dev] [marconi] Development process adjustments

Kurt Griffiths kurt.griffiths at rackspace.com
Wed Apr 24 17:08:47 UTC 2013

Marconi contributors:

First of all, we will be holding a daily (weekdays) scrum in
#openstack-marconi at 1500 UTC to keep everyone in sync as the team
becomes more distributed.

Secondly, I did some backlog grooming on our Trello board[1] to get things
prioritized for our next mini-milestone. Please take some time to add
anything missing and make sure the inflight work items are in the correct
spots, and stalled items are either broken into smaller stories/cards, or
moved to "blocked" as appropriate.

Note also that before pulling something from Havana-1 Alpha, it needs to
go through the blueprinting phase (the list in Trello just before "To
Do"). As the "To Do" list becomes short, Flavio and I will pull new stuff
in.

If a blueprint hasn't been added for a given card (and the card doesn't
relate to an existing blueprint, or is trivial), please register a new
blueprint and link it to the trello card. Blueprints should generally be
created at the same time as the associated cards. Complicated blueprints
can be spec'd on the wiki and etherpad, comments can go on trello cards or
be brought up in #openstack-marconi (and transcribed later for posterity,
as needed).

Caveat emptor: Using Trello for an OpenStack project is still a science
project at this point; let's keep iterating and see how it works out.

@kgriffs

[1] https://trello.com/b/7NLODgbr