[openstack-dev] [Heat] Future Vision for Heat // DSL

Thomas Spatzier thomas.spatzier at de.ibm.com
Wed Apr 24 12:45:58 UTC 2013

Yes, I've seen this other thread on the stackforge repo, which is
definitely the right way; the currently multiple personal repos are
confusing.
With my last message I was more trying to point to the discussion on
etherpad. My assumption was that this is still the place for discussing and
asking questions. And then the complete samples would go to the stackforge
repo.

<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>,

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-April/007781.html