[openstack-dev] Key Manager blueprint updated

Bhandaru, Malini K malini.k.bhandaru at intel.com
Tue Apr 23 08:09:42 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone!

Thank you to those of you who attended the key manager design summit session and provided input.
Missed some of you who have provided feedback on the mailing list.

I've updated the blueprint based on the discussions.  Do let me know if you are in favor of
Limiting access to keys based on original owner (user/project/tenant). With this approach, a put/create would need an additional
Argument to indicate scope.

I anticipate over this week breaking out the details into sub-blueprints for easier parceling into implementation sub-units.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/KeyManager

Also open to suggestions for a name for the project :)

Jangle - the sound a bunch of keys  make?
Key Manager   (no obfuscation !)
(keystore is too similar to keystone ..  -1)

Regards
Malini