[openstack-dev] Havana image interchange & other image conversion tools

Claudio Marques claudio at onesource.pt
Fri Apr 19 13:43:13 UTC 2013

Hi there

I am new on openStack, and i am following the tutorial for the grizzly
instalation. Does anyone knows if i should erase all the information that
by default the folder */etc/nova/nova.conf* as, and just paste what the
tutorial guide as? i Am getting dificulties understanding what modify means
in this case, because i have some lines like *iscsi_helper=tgtadm* that
does not appear on the tutorial guide.

Thanks in advance