[openstack-dev] Hadoop For OpenStack Log Analysis - followup meeting

Michael Pittaro mikeyp at lhrc.com
Wed Apr 17 06:20:47 UTC 2013

Given the level of interest, I have created an etherpad for additional
discussion on the log analysis talk I gave on Tuesday.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/log-analysis-hadoop

Slides are also posted:

https://github.com/lhrc-mikeyp/Presentations/tree/master/openstack_log_analysis

There was a lot of talk after the presentation on a follow-up meeting
during the summit.  We mentioned Thursday after the 5pm Ceilometer
metrics design session (
http://openstacksummitapril2013.sched.org/event/4e2367135b5a489a14d561ea0487069e#.UW4sFsq53oo)
as a possibility.

Since then, a number of people have mentioned they have travel plans,
so that might be too late for many people.

I'm proposing we meet at 3:40 pm Wednesday in the overflow area, and
just grab a table to discuss this further while everyone is still
around.  I believe all the un-conference rooms are already booked.

We can use the etherpad to coordinate from here.

mike