[openstack-dev] [Heat] Future Vision for Heat

Debojyoti Dutta ddutta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 16:40:44 UTC 2013

Another alternate idea in this space is to do recursive containers and the
infra to do this in a scalable way (changes the DB layers, worklflow etc).
Maybe this might be a good use case for the next gen Heat .... and also
have an interactive visual dashboard

http://openstacksummitapril2013.sched.org/event/34aad71296676e18af9111d12dba70b4

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Thomas Spatzier <thomas.spatzier at de.ibm.com

-Debo~