[openstack-dev] [horizon] Horizon Mobile Project announcement

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Mon Apr 15 16:41:17 UTC 2013

I'm glad to hear you're interested in tackling such a project. If it's easier for you to do your initial work in your own repository that's fine; it will eventually need to be reviewed through Gerrit in order to be merged into the Horizon master branch in Havana, but that can happen when you feel it's ready.

I definitely recommend working closely with the community during your development phase. Keep the blueprint up-to-date, collaborate with folks at the Design Summit while we're here, check in weekly at the Horizon project meeting on IRC, share designs, share code... the more the community works together the more smoothly this process will go.

If you have further questions feel free to ask.

All the best,

    - Gabriel