[openstack-dev] [Quantum] 2nd Quantum VPN discussion

Nachi Ueno nachi at ntti3.com
Sat Apr 13 17:55:13 UTC 2013

Hi Folks

Quantum VPNaaS has 2 slot. so I wrote the agenda here
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1LdL0Fy9PpEQXB9q_c47iJ6gyA1oZn7B6MKbzFyk73tI/edit#slide=id.gba2829bd_340

Please feel free to propose changes to the agenda.
Also,  it will be great if we can get comment for the slide in
advance, so we can use the slot efficiently.

> Monday meeting
so, how about before dinner time?

Thanks
Nachi