[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Testing Session Suggestions

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Fri Apr 12 16:33:35 UTC 2013

I am preparing an etherpad for this session -
https://etherpad.openstack.org/havana-quantum-unittests
There is a session for restructuring unit tests in which you can put links
to code samples we can discuss in the summit session.
I am unable to give an exact timing for walking through the examples, as it
depends on how many samples we have. Looking at the other topics in the
etherpad, and the time it might take to discuss them, I guess we can spend
about half of the session discussing code.

Salvatore