[openstack-dev] Further SR-IOV / PCI passthrough discussion?

Ian Wells ijw.ubuntu at cack.org.uk
Fri Apr 12 09:22:12 UTC 2013

OK, we're all good on the concept.  Apologies for being disorganised, and I
think I've left it a bit late for a Friday meeting (not to mention the fact
that I would struggle to squeeze it in, myself).

I suggest we meet at the Cisco stand 5 minutes after the morning sessions
end on Monday and discuss it over lunch.  Looks like there's a reasonable
lunch break, more still if we run into the period when the lightning talks
are on.

--
Ian.