[openstack-dev] Future of Launchpad Answers [Community]

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Apr 10 23:31:32 UTC 2013

On Fri 22 Mar 2013 01:06:02 PM PDT, Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
> What about something like this ?:
>
> As a user, I want to easily link to launchpad bugs and blueprints.

Evgeny did it already:

I have tested it right now with the bug number on:

https://ask.openstack.org/question/180/attaching-an-external-device-like-usb-disk/?answer=221#post-id-221

(the answer I gave may be wrong, please double-check it while you're at
it)

I'm not sure how to solve the blueprint stuff though, as they don't
seem to have a unique ID across all Launchpad. For example, this one:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/flexible-block-device-config

see it's in the nova/ sub-directory so specifying only the name of the
Blueprint won't work. If you need to refer nova/nameofthebluepring you
might as well post the whole http url. What do you think?

/stef