[openstack-dev] Grizzly's out - let the numbers begin...

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 15:47:21 UTC 2013

Any insight into how the number of closed tickets were generated? I just checked my stats for grizzly and noticed that I fixed 38 bugs in nova alone[1]. Counting all projects (it is a little harder to find results for the python-*clients since we don't have coordinated releases) it is somewhere around 45, yet our company only has 34 listed for the entire release. There is clearly some error in the tickect closing statistics.

Vish

[1] https://launchpad.net/nova/grizzly/2013.1