[openstack-dev] Jenkins build failure due to jsonrpclib dependency?

Clark Boylan clark.boylan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 00:42:14 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 5:27 PM, Satish Mohan <satish at aristanetworks.com> wrote:
> Thanks - will do that. But I don't understand how my earlier patch sets worked fine?
Previously we allowed Jenkins jobs that tested the various openstack/*
projects to talk directly to pypi.python.org. Recently (several weeks
ago IIRC) we began to force all jobs for openstack/* projects to talk
to pypi.openstack.org for all of their dependencies. This was done to
make tests more reliable (pip failing to install because
pypi.python.org was down became a very annoying problem), and to get
greater control over the dependencies and versions of dependencies
that we would allow to be used. If it was working in the past it was
probably because those tests ran before we enforced the use of
pypi.openstack.org as the pypi mirror. Now they fail because we are
enforcing the mirror choice.

Clark