[openstack-dev] Failing CI tests on python-novaclient

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Apr 8 21:48:09 UTC 2013

On 9 April 2013 09:43, Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-04-08 at 13:51 -0700, Clark Boylan wrote:
>> Assuming the failures for
>> http://logs.openstack.org/26310/2/check/gate-python-novaclient-python27/1404/
>> are the same failures you are seeing I don't think this is related to
>> the testrepository and python-subunit changes. That looks like a real
>> test failure to me and the html report is being generated.
>
> A closer look reveals a mixture of things going on.  There is a test
> failure indeed, that somehow made its way into trunk; I've uploaded
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/26405/ to address that.  However, as to
> the html report being generated, look instead at
> http://logs.openstack.org/26310/2/check/gate-python-novaclient-python26/1185/ where the html report is not present; there's still something going on.
>
>> Also,
>> looking at the output from pip freeze we seem to still be using the
>> old version of python-subunit and testrepository (our pypi mirror has
>> not pulled in the new goodness yet).

2013-04-08 20:13:51.722 | python-subunit==0.0.10
2013-04-08 20:13:51.722 | testrepository==0.0.14

- looks like that is prior to the mirror containing the subunit change
- but it may have been a run before the puppet change to remove the
global subunit happened?

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>