[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Summit Sessions

Vasudevan, Swaminathan (PNB Roseville) swaminathan.vasudevan at hp.com
Wed Apr 3 18:08:06 UTC 2013

Hi Mark McClain,
I would like to have a discussion on the VPNaaS for the quantum prior to the Havana summit.
Is there a discussion group for the VPNaaS, if so could you please forward me the details.
If not can we start a discussion group to discuss the VPNaaS blueprint before the summit.

Thanks.

Swaminathan Vasudevan
Systems Software Engineer (TC)

HP ProCurve