[openstack-dev] LBaaS - Design Summit Preparation

Roman Alekseenkov ralekseenkov at mirantis.com
Fri Sep 21 22:07:47 UTC 2012

Everyone,

Here is a short update on what we have accomplished with LBaaS during the
last 2 weeks.

The important items to mention -- integration with Horizon has been
open-sourced, as well as CLI tool. We are planning for F5 BigIP driver to be
published next week.

We are also planning to give LBaaS a code name. Right now the option we have
settled on is "Equilibrium".
* Main repository (https://github.com/Mirantis/openstack-lbaas)
> * HAProxy driver refactoring and unit tests coverage
> * documented LB driver functions and data models
> * admin/tenant API fixes
* Open-sourced integration with Horizon
> * https://github.com/Mirantis/openstack-lbaas-horizon/tree/lbaas
* Created getting started guide for LBaaS & Horizon
> *
> https://github.com/Mirantis/openstack-lbaas-horizon/wiki/Getting-started-with-
> Horizon-LBaaS
* Open-sourced CLI tool (the one that was used during the demo on 9/4)
> * https://github.com/Mirantis/openstack-lbaas-cli
> * provides simple console interface to LBaaS core features
* Documented CLI
> * https://github.com/Mirantis/openstack-lbaas-cli/wiki
Thanks,
Roman