[openstack-dev] [keysstone] External authentication

boden boden at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Sep 28 15:37:49 UTC 2012

Good points Adam...
I'm not intimately familiar Apache authN (or all the various auth
modules for Apache), so I'll have to do some poking and get back to you
on this one. I think we obviously need to understand the overall
pros/cons with each approach -- for example what else does Apache
buy/cost us, even if it can enable the use cases...

Does it make sense to move this discussion into the blueprint whiteboard
or wiki spec so that we can document the current discussion outside of
the email list?

Thx