[openstack-dev] Submit your Grizzly Design Summit session ideas !

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Sep 28 12:48:18 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Folsom is so yesterday, let's look at the future ahead: Grizzly!

We have two weeks before the Design Summit (part of the OpenStack
Summit) starts in San Diego. Two weeks to come up with a schedule for
our discussion sessions.

There is still some time to submit suggestions of sessions we should
have, the topic leads are expected to start reviewing next week:

Go to: http://summit.openstack.org

Read submission guidelines at:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2012-September/001059.html

Currently under-subscribed topics include Swift, Glance, Horizon,
Quantum and Nova.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack