[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Metering meeting agenda for Thursday at 15:00 UTC (Sept 27th, 2012)

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Thu Sep 27 15:45:23 UTC 2012

On 09/26/2012 04:08 PM, Nick Barcet wrote:
> The metering project team holds a meeting in #openstack-meeting,
> Thursdays at 1500 UTC
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=15&min=0&sec=0>.
>
> Everyone is welcome.
>
> Agenda:
> http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/MeteringAgenda
>
> * Review last week's actions
>    - spn  fix Flask pickup when setup.py is used
> * Discuss Conference presenation at ODS on Monday @2:40 (40min)
> * Need more reviews on the sqlalchemy backend from people who expect to
> use it
> * Open discussion
>
> If you are not able to attend or have additional topic(s) you would like
> to add, please update the agenda on the wiki.

The meeting just took place and here is a summary:

==============================
#openstack-meeting: Ceilometer
==============================

Meeting started by nijaba at 15:00:11 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ceilometer/2012/ceilometer.2012-09-27-15.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------

* LINK: http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/MeteringAgenda  (nijaba,
  15:00:11)
* actions from previous meeting  (nijaba, 15:01:07)

* spn fix Flask pickup when setup.py is used  (nijaba, 15:01:15)

* Need more reviews on the sqlalchemy backend from people who expect to
  use it  (nijaba, 15:02:57)
  * AGREED: we've had the right amount of reviews for sqlalchemy
    (nijaba, 15:05:49)

* Discuss Conference presentation at ODS on Monday @2:40 (40min)
  (nijaba, 15:06:51)
  * ACTION: nijaba to share a first version of the slides with dhellmann
    (nijaba, 15:15:12)
  * ACTION: dhellmann to provide some bullet points on DH use case
    (nijaba, 15:15:33)

* opendiscussion  (nijaba, 15:19:53)
  * ACTION: dhellmann update status on
    http://wiki.openstack.org/EfficientMetering/RoadMap  (dhellmann,
    15:25:10)
  * LINK:
    http://ceilometer.readthedocs.org/en/latest/contributing/plugins.html
    (nijaba, 15:35:07)
  * ACTION: gmb to email the list with a summary of how things stand for
    the release  (nijaba, 15:38:14)

Meeting ended at 15:40:15 UTC.

Action items, by person
-----------------------

* dhellmann
  * nijaba to share a first version of the slides with dhellmann
  * dhellmann to provide some bullet points on DH use case
  * dhellmann update status on
    http://wiki.openstack.org/EfficientMetering/RoadMap
* gmb
  * gmb to email the list with a summary of how things stand for the
    release
* nijaba
  * nijaba to share a first version of the slides with dhellmann
* openstack
  * dhellmann update status on
    http://wiki.openstack.org/EfficientMetering/RoadMap

People present (lines said)