[openstack-dev] Quantum + ZeroMQ (with a sprinkling of Nova) in Folsom

Eric Windisch eric at cloudscaling.com
Tue Sep 25 20:58:25 UTC 2012

The reason for the change is because subscription happen on the first element. We were only doing push/pull and depending on the matchmaker before, so the order wasn't significant. With the addition of actual pub/sub, this change becomes necessary.

With better matchmakers, as I expect to land in Grizzly, this will be less an issue, although it might still be seen as an optimization in that case.

Regards,
Eric Windisch