[openstack-dev] [Quantum][LBaaS] 9/18 Meeting summary

Youcef Laribi Youcef.Laribi at eu.citrix.com
Tue Sep 18 19:15:36 UTC 2012

Thanks JC. On the Provider API, I found a  better link for Nova APIs that describes all the extensions including the Admin-related ones here: http://api.openstack.org/

One question I had, may be somebody else on the list can clarify: If the Admin API (or Service Provider API) is defined as an extension to the tenant API, does this mean it is optional and there is no requirements for compliant implementations to provide them (since extensions are by definition not core APIs) ?

Youcef