[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Modal views with multiple tabs + tables and pagination

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Fri Sep 14 20:22:55 UTC 2012

Yep, the TabbedTableView (http://docs.openstack.org/developer/horizon/ref/tabs.html#horizon.tabs.TabbedTableView) and TableTab (http://docs.openstack.org/developer/horizon/ref/tabs.html#horizon.tabs.TableTab) are great for that.

I agree that those pages can get overloaded, and finding the right way to address that (tabs may or may not be ideal there) is definitely a good thing to get done in Grizzly.

    - Gabriel