[openstack-dev] Hyper-V meeting

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:25:55 UTC 2012

Hey I meant to jump into the meeting today but I missed it. There was a modification of the way we do resource reservations that went in, and Hyper-V wasn't updated properly when the other hypervisors were updated. I wanted to make sure you knew about it so someone could get it fixed. I think it will be relatively simple.

Essentially update_available_resource was changed to get_available_resource. Let me know if you guys can make the change or if we need to find someone in core to help out.

Vish